Yes folks, that's right, I caved. I actually opened this account long ago, but found a plethora of reasons why I couldn't post the first blog entry. Now that this semester has settled down a bit, I have no more excuses.


This is where I'll release my thoughts, musings if you will. Some of them will be intellectually stimulating, and some will be nonesense. I like nonsense, so expect quite a bit of that.
I suppose that's it, this concludes my first entry.
Until next time,
E



This entry was posted on 10:49 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Peregrinus said...

    EPIC WIN!!! <3

  1. ... on November 9, 2009 at 7:08 PM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    Mwahaha, I can't wait to read more.

    Now, posts please :D

    p.s. love the template, yo - Im glad you got it all to work out ok.

  3. ... on November 22, 2009 at 6:05 PM